放置しないでください...


Will I see you again? I think not. So that's why I keep our beautiful moments...


Don't Leave
1 2 3 4 5 +


  • Hai, i'm alien. i want your brain. Replace this with ur own biodata

  • Put your cbox code here ~



  • Skins: Mayra
  • Help: Amiraa
  • Why?
    Friday 25 April 2014 | 0 Comments

    Well, I didn't definetly know what's the meaning of friendship. But now, when I trough my beautiful, ugly, happy, sadly, wonderful life...



    I like to keep changing friends. But this time, I've felt really comfortable. But .. actually, this post, I just want to tell you my story.

    She told me not to use blue and white in my shirt, original character. Its very annoying! I particularly liked the blue and white .. he stopped. it pisses me off. So I wanna tell ya the story from loong time ago.

    I was had no besties, then I found her. She asked me, "Will you join our Pixie?" and I was very happy, "Yes, sure! I will!" But I didn't know how many obstacles out there.

    Me, her, and 2 best friends, have a friendship for months. Until one day I propose to make our own character with an power. All agreed and welcomed with pleasure.

    Ever since that day, we often do the secret game on the strength of our character. I'd like to mention the ice, but she's already been mentioned Ice. I would like to mention the wind, but I was preceded by my friend. Finally .. Aha! Water! Yeah!

    Since then, we have always played the game until one day she said, "You should not use blue and white! It's my main color!" I'm just speechless. My other bestie make me more speechless then before, "Yeah, I'm not going if you wear pink on your shirt." It was annoying at all!

    Until now, I'm wearing purple color. But it's not fun at all! I just love pink and grey so much, blue and white so much. This is so unfair :'(

    Post a Comment